1/10/07

~sigh, Macworld

Well, if that wasn't the most disappointing Macworld I've seen in ages. Nothing seriously significant really happened, there wasn't any new changes to the Macintosh PC line-up, the biggest news was Apple TV and iPhone, both don't have much of an impact for the average home computing user that was waiting for the newest innovations in design from Apple.

Granted, the Apple TV is dang sweet, and I'd love to have one myself, and the iPhone is really something that I'd love to tinker with for a day or ten, but it just isn't the same without a major overhaul of the Mac line up... especially when I was hearing rumors of a larger iMac screen and quad-core processors in the Mac server line-up.

One thing is interesting though, with Apple Computer, Inc. changing it's name to Apple, Inc. -- that was interesting. Also, there is to be some upcoming news regarding the iPhone (Cisco lawsuit). I wonder how things will turn out, for this rather uneventful Macworld.

No comments: