8/17/07

Keynote




On Thursday, I'll have to make an IT presentation "keynote" at Spring Vale Academy to a collection of 15 or so high school freshmen. It's been ages since I last did this, I'd like to do a cut-a-way presentation, but since computers aren't really layered so well, that's not going to work. Perhaps an "activated first," "activated second," strategy would be okay, but things are just so instant on computers that'll be a chore to figure out. Perhaps most important first? But if even a single component is too far out of range, a computer won't boot.

~sigh, I'll just have to do it in a seemingly random order. I think my keynote presentation is setup as motherboard, processor & cooling, hard drives, optical drives, and a few other minor things. I suppose that'll do.

No comments: