12/8/08

How May I Ruin Your Day?

On 11/26, I sent an email to one of our vendors (who shall remain nameless).

Their response back on 11/28 was: Please provide your Financial Account and Billing Account numbers.

On 11/29 I provided such information.

On 12/4, I asked for a status update.

On 12/5, they asked for an order number.

On 12/5, I indicated that we didn't have an order number and I was getting more and more concerned that the order was never placed.

On 12/8, they informed me that I didn't have authorization to place the order, but my co-worker, who had requested that I have access to such ordering abilities and confirmed with her manager that I was authorized for such a level of access in October, could email them and place the order in my place.

Oh, and the order? It is for a small chip that our vendor ships for free. Apparently, I don't have that level of clearance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...that sucks...but it's funny still

Daniel: "IndigoJake" said...

Yea. I'm glad that Management is involved in this one.