2/27/07

grrrPod


Meet the scourge of my week: My iPod Nano...

I love listening to music while driving, and being able to listen to j-pop and coldplay and a perfect circle all without having to change the station, miss the end of a song, or listen to the dreaded commercial is dang sweet.

However, my iPod has recently not been turning itself off after being unplugged from its headphones (it should pause and eventually go to sleep, but recently it's been playing right on through), which happens to be the most common way that I let the iPod "shut down," since actually taking the time to grab the iPod, go through the menu system, select sleep, and then reattach the iPod those extra few second that I usually spend doing something else.

My other big annoyance is that I'll frequently find the thing playing... It's like I've bumped it or something and it's started playing when it was off earlier. Recently, I've had to go as far as not only manually putting the iPod to sleep, but also putting the iPod on hold. It's an extra step that I didn't have to take a few weeks ago that now needs to be done diligently to keep the thing operating nominally. ~sigh.

No comments: